Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 February 2013

LFW: Cara for Giles

Fashion East have created a fishing net slash damson bog monster vibe with this knitwear piece. I'm all for knots, nets and oversized knits.

I'm-everywhere-Cara-Delevigne looked a Godess on the Giles catwalk in a smock-like metallic number complete with embellished fringing. Severe girl crush.

Maarten van der Horst got paint brush happy with his latest collection consisting of paint splatters galore and a healthy dose of monochrome.

TOM FORD surprised me with a collection suitable for the Harlem red light districts -which is always a good thing. Partial to a bomber there were plenty to choose from in fluffy Malibu Barbie fabric as well as fine embroidered pointy star thing placements. Ooh I say!

Peace and STIs
Raw-Couture

Stalk me:

Facebook: Raw-Couture
Twitter: Raw_Couture
Instagram: Raw_Couture

















No comments:

Post a Comment