Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 February 2013

Bed Head for Men: Because I'm worth it.

So for the next week ill be testing out the Bed Head for men range. I have quite a thin 'fro so will be using the Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner which hopefully will give more texture to my hair -perfect for the bowl cut I'm currently sporting.

So stay tuned for my review and photos I'm aiming to look like a young James Franco hopefully! A man can dream.

So now it's just a question of which Bed Head bad boy I fit into? Mr sporty? Erm no. Mr Geeky? Too overdone. Mr polished? I like a bit of rough around the edges. Mr
Mr Loud? Maybes.

Well see...by the end of the week maybe they'll be a new Mr Bed Head to add to the collection!

Peace and No split ends. Raw-Couture

Www.bedhead.com



No comments:

Post a Comment