Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Harlem Homeboy

So my latest must haves are some boutique pieces I discovered on the Internet. The first is a tribal African placement vest ideal for a summer vacation.
Designed by Bukki this vest is embellished with African fabric giving it a craft couture feel that is different to the many on the market right now and sets itself apart as a cool investment piece that can be worn with anything.

I went to Premier Vision in Paris this week which gave me an insight into the top trend forecasts for SS14. There was a buzz about serene waterlike prints and tie dye effects. This oversized wide fit tee from new brand HYENA ticks all the boxes with a smokey blue-grey acid tie dye print perfect for today and tomorrow. The fit looks sharp and for those like me that enjoy a head to toe print, team it with the matching jogging pants for catwalk style and chuck on a chunky gold chain to bring it back to the streets. Top points for the panel detail in contrast fabric. Siiiik

Sport never looked so Luxe. HYENA have also created this digital print snakehead American football style tee. With its deep-v, reptile placement and sheer panels you need this in your life. go get.

One of my favourite brands right now Ricky Simpson. So getting my dick out for this triple drawstring hoodie. Low crotch it up with these black bandana sweatpants. I bought the Camo version which I've practically raped. With a similar low rise and tapered leg they fit perfectly and will definitely be getting purchased -once I remortgage my life to pay the hefty £130.00 price tag.

Peace and Street credentials. Raw-Couture









No comments:

Post a Comment