Total Pageviews

Monday 18 February 2013

LFW: Monochrome Man

As London Fashion Week draws to a close I've selected my top picks from the collections. Whether it caught my eye for the wrong or right reasons -only God can judge me.

I was greatly enthused by the Central St Martins collection. Partly due to the hunks in trunks and partly due to the dark intensity of some of the pieces.

Below are my favourite pieces consisting of a Batman style cape -perfect for those incognito moments.

Elements of bondage were portrayed as well as heavy Monochrome influences which continue in numerous collections.

The masculine bride. As gender continues to blur into one fashion wise Central Saint Martins created the perfect outfit for the gay marriage. Add occasion to an ivory suit by throwing on a head to toe veil. Confetti not included.

KTZ was another designer that had some hot ass pieces. I particularly got moist for the leather fringed blanket channelling the current western trend but updating it with a more refined edge.

I'm a sucker for a sweater...so I'm blatantly going to bum the KTZ version which was in a kind of velour /velvet furry fuck me I'm fabulous fabric. Always partial to a black leather glove too -no finger prints no questions.




















No comments:

Post a Comment