Total Pageviews

Monday 4 February 2013

DSquared: All American Vacation

You can always rely on DSquared2 to bring you an envy inducing Spring/Summer campaign complete with naked muscle boys and blonde maidens.

Packing more attitude than substance into their tiny trunks the new DSquared collection looks well moist. An All American vibe is apparent from the Stars and Stripes trunks to vest tops and sun kissed All American hair.

My favourite pieces of this campaign has to be the stand out eyewear, aviator central in an array of fluorescent yellow, pink and green plastic with contrast reflective lenses -scream see me. You want to be me.

I have to admit...I do.

Priced at £184.00 from www.dsquared2.com these bad boys aren't cheap. But they will be a clear hit this summer from Coachella to Ibiza and are a tantastic investment piece.

Peace and erect nipples. Raw-Couture.

Stalk me:
Facebook: Raw-Couture
Twitter: Raw_Couture
Instagram: Markusmorefire





















No comments:

Post a Comment