Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 February 2013

DIE Climate: Rainman

So... As much as I like to get completely soaked through to the bone on my way home from the office -I can't help but wonder that there might be a more stylish way to say NO to the elements.

It got me thinking of the brilliance of Burberry Prorsum's Fall 2012 umbrella collection. Which if I had invested in would not only have made me the coolest person ever (see duck head handle) but also the driest.

So I've put together a round up of my top winter picks from the latest menswear Fall 2013 collections. So turn the winter frown upside down and "go get 'em tiger" as it was.

Burberry Prorsum: Studded and duck handle brolly
Burberry Prorsum: Fall 2012 collection finale
Acne: Puffa Jacket
Alexander Wang: Rapist Jacket
Bally: Fur explorer
Belstaff: Belt up
Burberry Prorsum: Leopard and shear plastic raincoat
Christopher Shannon: This is England jumper
DSquared2: Gentleman Swag
Fendi: Robe and Yeti chic
Givenchy: Sweater

Peace and Black ice. Raw-Couture































No comments:

Post a Comment