Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Egyptian Vacation

Howdi

Sorry for the delay took some time out to enjoy a week long vacation in Egypt. Now I'm back slightly depressed, a few shades darker and heavier thanks to the daily all you can eat buffets! Well you can't say no eh.

I took my brand new ITLuggage in sexual tribal print. Who knew the worlds lightest travel case could look so chic! Some people have told me the chunky handle makes it look like a granny shopping trolley -but I beg to differ.

Taking time out from camel riding:

Ghetto Traveller:
Drop-Crotch pants - Zara then tailored by Raw-Couture
Sweater - Taxonomy
Hi top plimsolls - Keep it classic retro and Converse it

Day 2:
Nike Vintage Hi Blazer in Lime - from Size.com
Ombré Tee - Cos
Caramel Denim shorts - DIY vintage All Saints jeans (scissor happy)
New Era Cap - standard

Peace and Camel phlegm
Raw-Couture

Stalk me:
Facebook: Raw-Couture
Twitter: Raw_Couture
Instagram: Raw_Couture














No comments:

Post a Comment