Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 February 2012

STREET STYLE: Summer Prep Boy

Well this weekend has been quite non-eventful - a random bout of snowfall left me snowed in for most of it. 
View from my apartment: Frozen Canal

 
 I've been browsing some Parisian streetshots for SS12 looks for my forthcoming vacation to Marbella in April.
Nikki Beach: Marbella
I really like this Preppy School Boy style of dress which seems pretty popular at the moment. A tiny pair of tailored shorts with an added formal touch in conjunction with a bright sweatshirt or buttoned shirt.
Colour MATCH: Retro plimsolls in a Cobalt Blue draw the look together and create an understated relaxed vibe.

 I adore these tan leather shorts with black drawstring waist. Fresh and clean teamed with a plain shirt and the colours work effectively together. I'd perhaps ditch the overdone military boot for a vintage loafer or a pair of suede desert boots.
Vanishing Elephant Desert Boots - Available from ASOS:
Recycle a pair of old denim jeans for this casual Preppy Geek look. Add original Converse for the All American feel and a pair of oversized specs are a must.

SS12 Catwalk: James Long (scrap the vomit sandel)
 PERRY ELLIS: Distinctly J. Crew
 GANT: Add a vibrant blazer. Gossip Boy.
Although - I prefer these Nike Blazer Vintage Suede Hi-Tops. Available from SIZE.co.uk

All Saints: Mitre Deck Shorts

UNCONDITIONAL: Exclusive Double Fray Denim Shorts. Manufactured in a stretch denim twill with an exposed zip. Bang on TREND. Available at ASOS
 TOPMAN: Blue Cotton Frank Short.
 RALPH LAUREN: The original Preppy. Pick a pastel polo for understated style.

 BEN SHERMAN: AMAZEBALLS Lookbook for SS12. I. want. EVERYTHING.

PEACE.








No comments:

Post a Comment