Total Pageviews

Thursday 2 February 2012

Groundhog Day

Hey Peeps,


Been in Landan Town again all day so not really had chance to blog anything decent! Back to back supplier meetings left nil time for checking out the latest! Although I worked on my brand's colour palettes all day and have decided that CUCUMBER GREEN is the new shizzle for S/S13.


It was quite a fun day to be honest I never realized just how many shades of Coral there were!


On a serious note though the palette looks pretty amaze and I'm looking forward to the Sports Luxe tones that are incorporated with hints of pastel and neon amongst a CORE TONE of neutral greys and whites.
Phillip Lim:SS12

Which reminds me of one of my favourite Indie bands of 2008 - Mystery Jets

LOOOOVIT!


On another note: There's a chance I might get to go LONDON FASHION WEEK so fingers crossed! Can't grumble at the chance to see Britain's Finest designers strut their garments on the catwalk! Especially:


Acne

Burberry Prorsum

Christopher Kane

Erdem

House of Holland

TOPMAN MAN

Matthew Williamson

McQueen

MOSCHINO Cheap & Chic 

& OF COURSE Vivienne Westwood

Big Congratulations: Jonathon Saunders WINNER of DESIGNER FASHION FUND 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment