Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Homage to: JEREMY SCOTT

Normally I dread going to my bank (Santander) a busy City Centre branch with stereotypical furniture. Extreme AirCon and RED overload. I hate RED. However today was different -today it appears to house fashion's elite. Those that dare to be bold and those that can afford 
Jeremy Scott.

This Jeremy Scott Leather Winged Jacket is pure amaze and enlightened a normally drab visit.




Jeremy Scott has clothed many celebrities over the years with riveting designs and eye-catching jackets. 
Rihanna Found Love in this amazing Denim Creation:
Party Monster: 90s Club Kid

I am in love with this Studded Number: KELIS
 SS12 Collection: All American

COWBOYS AND COUNTRYBOYS

SCOTT: Footwear that never fails to astound me.

IWANTITALLpeace.

No comments:

Post a Comment