Total Pageviews

Monday 20 February 2012

1 Day Till LFW

Countdown to London Fashion Week


Tomorrow I get to spend the day gawping at outrageous get ups, stalking fashion's elite and perving on beautiful people in beautiful clothes.

SOMERSET HOUSE: Where I will be collecting tickets to FOUR catwalk shows I managed to bag.

STREETSTYLE



MEN generally are in tailored attire with an influx of KOOPLES jackets paired down with cheap skinnies. GIRLS in brights, polka dots and Summer Metallics


After this post I have the hard task of deciding what the hell to wear.


I think I shall play it safe in a black and white ensemble and after a recent disagreement with a pair of hair clippers maybe a New Era cap to KEEP IT REAL.




EXCITED:
I received 2 pairs of exclusive sneakers from Hong Kong today by designer Iiijin. Perfect timing - and will definitely be wearing them tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment