Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Printclash: Camo Attire.

So...first off apologies for the lack of posts -my iMacs being repaired so I'm attempting to get to grips with posting on iPad.

With the shoddy weather we've been receiving in the UK this week it's thrown everyone into fashion chaos. Those like myself that yearn to put on a printed bomber and step out with your ankles out are left rustling through their wardrobe wandering what kind of outfit can brave the elements, insulate the body and NOT look like its lost its way from the Regatta store!

I decided to go out all guns blazing in a head to toe Camo ensemble. It's striking its fuck you it's freezing! It's KEY. To layer up the look I teamed it with a Vivienne Westwood rucksack focusing on the print clash.

It's an amazing purchase that I use everyday for work-the great thing about the utility trend is there's always room to store your shit! Complete with leather straps, gold buckles and Westwood logo press studs it really is a beautiful piece. Part of the Africa range it also comes complete with a tribal take on the traditional Vivienne Westwood Orb. (See photos)

WANKER IN WHITE SOCKS. negative. I predict a big take off for white retro sport socks such as the NIKE pair I've styled to complete my outfit layering the retro keepsake white converse hi-top -a timeless piece. Allowing my bespoke Asosmarketplace drop-crotch Camo pants scream for themselves.

OUTFIT
Camo parka - vintage piece
Camo drop crotch - Asos marketplace
Basic white pocket crew - Asos
Nike sport socks - Jd sports
Converse Hi-Tops - Size

STYLING: Raw-Couture obvs.

Peace x

























No comments:

Post a Comment