Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 January 2013

I Heart WIA COLLECTIONS

Through the joy of Instagram I discovered a relatively new brand called WIA Collections and I'm completely bumming it off right now!

With a mash up of 90s grunge, tie dye, Indian influences and Egyptian motives this is a brand unlike any other I've come across.

Taking streetwear to another dimension with their collection of one size unisex tees and exquisite bomber jackets WIA are not afraid to be different, offbeat and standoffish.

The look book is styled as bizarrely as their graphics however I can't help but admit that it all looks fuckable. Elements of the surreal clash but somehow fit perfectly.

This is most definitely a brand I want in my wardrobe. In fact I want it. All. Now. Visit www.wiacollections.com to rape the online shop. Before I best you to it.

Peace Raw-Couture
X



















No comments:

Post a Comment