Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 January 2013

Pink Thursday

As the working week draws to a close I thought I'd brighten up the office today with a neon pink ensemble.
The best part about working in fashion is getting free samples. Unfortunately working for a womenswear brand means I don't get many -unless I need a new lace dress.
I got given this pink monstrosity and thought it was the perfect piece to wear with my Nike Air Ones. These treads are my pride and joy and have seen me through the winter whilst making sure everyone els sees me.
Retro chunkass rubber sole heaven. Team with an acid wash skinny jean. Ankles out. Obvs. And a chunky oversized cable knit. No one likes a try hard.

Neo Pink Knit - Simply Be AW14 collection
Acid Wash skinny - ASOS
Nike Air 1 - Size

Keep the peace. Raw-Couture











No comments:

Post a Comment