Total Pageviews

Tuesday 31 January 2012

SPECSAPPEAL

I watched A SINGLE MAN again recently and it made me want a pair of Colin Firth's:

If you've not seen Tom Ford's Directing debut please do. I generally love Tom Ford anyway and his amazing glasses can do no wrong. The latest SS12 Campaign is as powerful as ever -and I'd cut off my right arm for a Smoking Jacket and a pair of those Specs!


As someone who is visually challenged I've spent the last week hunting down some new eye wear. TOM FORD was obviously my first choice:


FORD has FINALLY released a frame based on the glasses worn by Firth in the film due to popular demand. As the ones made for the film were specially made vintage - along with most of the costumes.
£230.00 Tom Ford

Unfortunately this frame did not suit my facial structure so I had to look for alternatives :(
I finally settled on a pair made by Booth & Bruce. That had an unusual Olive Fade.

Perfect for work and play.


I've been a fan of Stevie Boi - famous for designing shades for the likes of Lady Gaga & Nicki Minaj for years and his latest spread in POP magazine is just splendid.



Looking fine in some mesh shades with an American Apparel bag.
Maybe one day? I can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment