Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 January 2012

Aloha


In Manchester, England it constantly RAINS more or less every day! So today I've been focusing on my Summer Vacation in order to banish the miserable view outside my window.




At the moment I'd die for a retro Hawaiian shirt. I have seen them slowly creep up on online sites such as ASOS and truly believe they would be an excellent investment purchase for the coming Summer months. 


D&G.Popularised the trend for Printed Shirts with their formidable SS12 Catwalk Collection in Milan way back in June.


This has since taken off with possibly every single retailer and if I had my way we'd all be wearing Printed shell-suits. 


Givenchy. Also managed to pick up on this with powerful Print Tees for the SS12 Collection. This look is more wearable and teamed with some coloured SKINNIES or even a tailored short in warmer weather. Casual yet eye-catching.
Don't Mess.
Filtering this look down to High Street ASOS have a selection of Karmakula Hawaiian shirts that mere mortals like myself can afford.

PRINT SHORTS


These Polo Ralph Lauren floral chino shorts are also on my hotlist for summer.


Surface to Air at Project SS12

AAAaaaaand THE GOOD NEWS.

Depending on the print you go for this trend looks set to continue through to Winter. With the Christian Lacroix AW13 shirt. Shockingly bright but with a subtle edge in a tailored jacket. Make note for Winter.


It is also strikingly similar to the infamous ladies Isabel Marant print that 'everyone' is currently wearing.

Until TOMORROW. I bid you goodnight.




1 comment: