Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 January 2012

I don't do. I just am.







I don't do. I just am.


Before I begin this Blog, I thought I'd give you all a brief overview of who I am -why I am here and what I hope my Blog will become to represent.




MOI




I have many different faces.


Bored of stereotypical menswear? Bored of looking the same as everyone else?


ME TOO.


I hope to create a blog using the skills I have acquired as a qualified Fashion Designer, that will inspire others who -like me have lost faith in the High Street. Lack of clothing options for men is few and far between compared to the vast array of creative pieces available to those with breasts. I aim to route out the latest up-to-date Menswear trends, key pieces, catwalk collections, and streetshots to fulfil the void that many retailers have failed to realise.


SUMMER'S HERE! THE PASTELS ARE OUT.
Marc Jacobs AW13


"It's quite nice to see that I didn't have to change who I was to reach two very different types of people."
Marc Jacobs.



And that is what fashion is all about. It's about having fun staying true to yourself and playing around with different looks. Be who you want to be. Fuck the rest of the word. Lead and others will follow.




I draw the line at this though! Givenchy AW13.







No comments:

Post a Comment